Find out at MVNOs World Congress with Digitalk.
Sub-brands are becoming an essential element of MNO strategic thinking. That’s because a multi-brand approach is essential to succeed in a communications marketplace that is no longer dominated by a small number of network operators. As a result, they cannot appeal to all segments and sectors with a standard set of offers and services.
There are a number of circumstances in which an MNO might consider that a sub-brand approach is preferable to extending the main brand or partnering with MVNOs. MNOs must consider the factors that enable them to launch and operate a sub-brand successfully. Some of the key questions include:
- What’s the track record for sub-brand success?
- Can sub-brands be used to test new propositions?
- When is it right to introduce a sub-brand approach?
- Why use a sub-brand instead of finding the right MVNO partner?
- What are the pitfalls with launching and operating a sub-brand?
- Is there a template for success with sub-brands?
At MVNOs World Congress in Amsterdam, Paul Bassa, EVP Mobile Cloud from Digitalk will address this key strategic question. He’ll bring his expertise to the audience, based on numerous MVNO and sub-brand launches, allowing him to share best practice and to recommend the right approach.
Paul will be speaking from 1500 – 1520, on Wednesday 22nd May, at the MVNOs World Congress.